KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
1. Participants should report to the Brady Creek BioBlitz Base tent after parking for instructions and equipment.
2. Bring close-toed shoes or boots, a reusable water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray, binoculars if you have them, and other field guides if preferred. Other tools and equipment will be provided. Water coolers will be on site (bottles not provided) and lunch will be provided on a first come-first served basis.
3. Please also bring your Smartphone if you have one. Before arriving at Richards Park, please download the iNaturalist app on iNaturalist.org or scan the QR code below. The app uses geolocations to catalogue pictures of organisms taken at the BioBlitz and results will be accessible by researchers and all visitors to the park.
4. Share the fun on social media using these hashtags: #IHeartRichardsPark #BradyCreekBioBlitz. Don’t have a smartphone? Don’t worry! A member of your participant group will help the team to document. Data sheets and clipboards will also be available at the BioBlitz Base tent!
5. Questions? Please email UCRA at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is sponsored by UCRA and Keep Brady Beautiful and hosted by UCRA, City of Brady, and Keep Brady Beautiful. Volunteers and other event partners: Central Texas Master Gardeners Association, Hickory Underground Water Conservation District, Texas A&M Agrilife Extension/ 4-H, TCEQ, and EPA.
Minors MUST be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES during the event.